Tuesday, November 24

A time for Appreciation

Hey Everyone! I'm glad to be back after a short blog break! Our 5 for 5 Thanksgiving Blog Hop was soooo much fun - I love our hops throughout the year. We will be back next month with a Christmas Hop starting December 7th, 2015 so be sure to stop by.
Today I'm sharing a 8.5 x 11 layout I created using this month's Noel Mignon's Golden Delicious Classic and Daily Diary Kits! This week the Design Team is showing our appreciation of our fabulous online members. We are scrap lifting a members page. Here's my page based on Julie Evers layout.
For Julie's page, close ups and more details on my page, please stop by the Noel Mignon blog today. Thanks Julie for your inspiration!!
I hope you all have a FABULOUS Thanksgiving - enjoy your time with family and friends and be safe! See you soon!!

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS