Wednesday, March 23

12 Tags of 2016 | March

Hello and Happy Wednesday! I'm back to reality (boo!) after a wonderful, fun creative weekend at Crop on the Cape 2016. I met some great new friends and reunited with awesome old friends. I haven't laughed that much in a while. I stayed up LATE chatting and had such fun. I'm already looking out for the dates for next year! I have some pics of my weekend on my Instagram account. 
The Artsy Fartsy Girls, Jenn ShurkusRachel Kleinman and I got together at the crop to work on our Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016. We created January's Tag which I will post later. Rachel and I finished February and March's tags this past Monday! I wanted to share March's tag with you today. I love how this came out and it was great to use the new Distress Crayons for the first time! Here's Tim's Tag ...
I stayed true to the tag except I used a shorter piece of corrugated cardboard so the bright colors are exposed on the top and bottom of the tag as well as through the butterflies. Here's my tag including a few close ups.
How pretty is the contrast of the bright Distress Crayons with the grungy look of the corrugated cardboard. The Distress Crayons are so easy to use and blend really well with your finger!
The Picket Fence Distress Crayon is a great way to color in metal word bands - so much easier than paint!!
I LOVE how this turned out.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back with January and February's tag soon, as well as the other projects I completed at the crop! Have a great week! 

Supplies:

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

absolutely love this tag with the bright colors and beautiful butterflie

BLOG CREDITS