Saturday, March 26

Gettin' My Peep On!!!

Hey Peeps!! I'm hopping on to share a few more Easter cards I made using Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit. I can't get enough of the ADORABLE peeps in the stamp set included in the kit. There is a coordinating die set for the peeps too - how cool is that?!?! This month's kit is sold out but April's kit is available so grab one before they fly out the door!! Here's my first card - very simple to make sure the sweet peep is the center of attention. I did all my stamping with the Misti tool - one of the best purchases I've made lately!! 
The stamp set included several different faces for the peeps - I love this one with the eyes close. 
Just a few sequins, some twine and a sentiment and the card is done! 
My second card started with a watercolored background. I then added a Peep Family using different patterned papers from the kit.
The peep family is seriously cute. 
I will create more with this kit but I wanted to get my Easter cards done on time. 
Happy Easter to everyone - hope you have a great time with family and friends! I'll be back next week with more projects!! 

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS