Thursday, March 24

Easter Cards

Hi Everyone. I was reasonably creative this past weekend and I managed to make a few Easter cards. I used Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit to create my first card. This kit is so adorable and perfect for Easter! Here's a peek at the kit 
The stamp set is super cute - the peeps are so sweet and a matching die for the peeps is included. I created a simple card using one of the larger peeps from the stamp set. Here's my card
How cute is the chocolate peep?!?! I added a pom pom for the tail and added a few sequins that were included in the kit.

For my second card I used a water colored egg I had leftover from my last Mixed Media Monthly DT project. You can see that project >>here<<. I used Lawn Fawn papers for my card.
I added black striped washi and stamped the sentiment in black which pops off the brightly colored background. I also added some sequins for a bit of sprakle! 
Thanks for visiting me today and enjoy the rest of your week!!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

love your Easter cards, keep up the great work

BLOG CREDITS