Sunday, April 10

All Dolled Up for Spring

Hello Bloggers. Happy Sunday to everyone! I want to share a tag I recently finished using up some bits from my Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit. I created a few Easter cards with this lovely kit which you can see again in my posts here and here. I wanted to create a doll tag with the leftovers from March's kit, which I have done with each Simon Says Stamp Card Kit so far this year. You all must know by now how I adore Julie Nutting's Doll Stamps. Since it's Spring I chose Julie's "Audrey" doll stamp since she comes with a spring hat!! I dolled her up with a spring outfit and hat to match and here she is 
I love her bunny skirt and matching hat. Her hat reminds my of when my Mom and Gram were young and hats were quite the accessory!! I died seam binding ribbon with Ranger's Distress Markers - the effect on the seam binding ribbon is more subtle than Ranger's Crinkle ribbon, (I prefer the Crinkle Ribbon) but it'll do in a pinch - you can still see the two toned effect. Her skin, hair and cheeks were highlighted with watered down Gelatos. 
Here's a close up of the bottom of the tag - I used Lawn Fawn's Grassy Border die to create the grass. 
She makes me happy - the bright Spring colors and the fact that it's the third tag I've created using Simon Says Stamp Card Kits!!
Thanks for hanging out and I'll be back Tuesday with a scrapbook page using Noel Mignon's latest and greatest kit!!! Ciao for now. 

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Cute,cute,cute love her

BLOG CREDITS