Monday, April 7

April ATC's

Hello Bloggers. Hope you all had a great weekend. Weekends fly by WAY too fast, don't you agree?! I had a busy Saturday so I relaxed more on Sunday and spent some time in my studio. I have a new craft desk on the way and I'll share pics once it's all set up! I'm looking forward to more space!!
I wanted to share my April ATC's. This month's theme was "Garden". I didn't take my initial approach and use images from my garden. Instead, I grabbed my Graphic 45 "Secret Garden" collection and used leftovers to create several designs. I distressed edges and layered smaller pieces together. Here's some of ATC's ...
 
 
They all have a small gold safety pin with seed beads attached. I also splattered gesso on the cards as a final layer.

 
This is such a pretty collection. I used a piece of the UPC strip from the papers as a title on most of the cards.
 


 
These were fun to create and it helped me get in "Spring' mode! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

These are beautiful, love all of them.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Lynn.

BLOG CREDITS