Monday, April 28

Project Life: Week 17

Good Monday Morning!! Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to face the week head-on! I had a quick but productive weekend with lots of studio time on Sunday. I finished Project Life Week 17 and I'm psyched to be able to share some exciting news very shortly! OK, a little hint ... it's mixed media related. In the meantime I wanted to share my latest PL page. I used an adorable mini kit from Dear Lizzy's "Daydreamer" collection including coordinating rub ons and cardstock stickers. The photo pocket page is Design F.  Here's the title card - staying with my theme this year - keep it simple!
 
 
Here's the entire page followed by some close-ups...
 

 
I cut up some of the journaling cards - yes, you heard me right, to make cute little banners. The banners are a simple way to add detail to the cards. Of course, sequins and stickers help too!
 
 
 Simba and Max make me smile - everyday!



 
 Thanks for stopping by today. My tag of the month for May is done and I will be back to share it with you on later the week. It's another ADORABLE Prima Doll Stamp by Julie Nutting and she's all dolled up for the nicer weather.
Have a great week!
 

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS