Wednesday, April 9

Project Life: Week 14

It's Wednesday ya'll! Hump day!! I'm back to work today after my Tuesday off! I had a some what productive day yesterday -  I did three loads of laundry and got some junk out of the house and into the trash! I so need to consolidate - so I have decided to throw a few things away each week!
I also photographed my PL Week 14 so I can share it with you today. I used photo pocket page Design J. It's a smaller page but I love the 4x4 photo pockets. I used Just Add Color Core kit and used the neutral cards and added pops of teal. The photos show how much water I still have in the backyard woods and yesterday's rain added to it. The only positive is that I have some duck friends. Here's the whole page...
 
 
The little wood veneer birdies are from Studio Calico! Aren't they cute ...
 


 
Enjoy the rest of the week. I'm working on a new doll tag that's perfect for Spring! I will be back soon! Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear from you!!

2 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Love it! Those little wood birdies are so cute!!

Phyllis said...

I Like this one, it tells the whole story.

BLOG CREDITS