Friday, April 18

PL Week: 15

Happy Friday!!! Hope you had a great week. This week I have been busy reorganizing my studio after getting a new desk - a treat to myself with some of my refund money. The desk is huge and has lots of storage. It's perfect for having a few friends over which is actually the main reason I wanted to upgrade. I had to rearrange some of my cubed furniture and I will share pics when it's finally done.
Today I wanted to share my Project life pages for Week 15. For week 15, I made a two page spread - will kinda - it's two smaller page designs. The left side is page Design J and the right is page Design H. I used a new to me collection from My Mind's Eye Record it Collection - Charmed Journaling Kit. The gold in this collection got me!! I am loving all things gold lately in paper crafting - I'm still a silver gal as far as jewelry goes!! Here's my pages ...
 
 
The gorgeous gold hearts are from Studio Calico.
Here's some close-ups of the left side
 


 
I finally succeeded in lining up my journaling in the typewriter!! Here's some close-ups of the right side ...
 
 
 


 
Well, thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend, a Happy Easter and a Happy Patriots Day! BOSTON STRONG!!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

I like this one, haven't seen any that is not beautiful.

BLOG CREDITS