Tuesday, April 29

Layout with a Sketch

Hello Bloggers. I'm back today with a layout I just finished - I mean JUST finished! Right under the wire for Creative Scrappers Sketch #266. This was a fun sketch and the DT did a great job with it! I kept true to the sketch for the most part. I used my latest kit from Noel Mignon called "Carousel" which is gorgeous (and sold out). Noel's kits are amazing and so FULL of product. She now has three different types of subscriptions, including a Project Life styled kit. Check them out ... HERE.
The layout is due tomorrow over at Creative Scrappers so I finished just in time! Here's my layout ...
 
 
Simba and Max can be found snuggling like this daily - not for long, but still photo worthy! The papers and embellishments I used are predominantly Dear Lizzy's Daydreamer collection. Here's Sketch #266 ...
 
 
Instead of stitching I sprinkled some sequins along the side. Here's some close-ups ...
 

 
Well I'm off to link up my layout and move one to another project. Enjoy your day and I'll be back later this week!!

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS