Wednesday, April 23

Project Life: Week 16

Hello Bloggers! Happy Wednesday to you all. I hope you had a lovely Easter/Passover Holiday. I went to my Brother and Sister in Law's house for an AWESOME feast! We all had a great time. I enjoy their company and we always have some laughs!
I had yesterday off and was able to photograph Project Life for Week 16. I used Amy Tangerine's Plus One for these pages. I had some leftovers from the last layout I did and decided to cut up the scraps and create some PL cards.  I also had enough scraps to make another Prima Doll Tag which I will share with you on Friday. Week 16 consists of two pages. For the left side I used page Design H. I love the smaller size of this page and I didn't use any photos on this side - just journaling and embellishments. For the right side I used page Design F. This side has all the photos which I printed with the Collect App and printed them on my Canon Pixma printer. I printed two 3x4 pics on one 4x6 piece of photo paper and cut them to fit in the pockets. Here's the entire week ...


The title card is very simple ... I love the yellow and teal combo.


Here are close-ups of the left side ... I decided to hand write my journaling this week.



The right side ... keeping it simple.





The last photo shows a part of my studio redo after my lovely new desk was delivered. I have moved things around on the top of the cubes and some other furniture as well. The new desk is wonderful, especially when I have my creative friends over. Enjoy the rest of the week and I'll post my latest Prima Doll Tag on Friday. Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Like the two page idea, your loft is looking good

Donna said...

ADORE this.

BLOG CREDITS