Sunday, January 3

Autumn in January

So, before I jump into this years Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016 I wanted to share my tag from November 2015. I got together with Jenn Shurkus and, through Google Hangout, Rachel Kleinman to create November's tag together. We didn't have the stamp set that Tim used so we created our pumpkins using Lawn Fawn's oval die cuts - Jenn's creative idea!! Here's Tim's tag.
My favorite part of this tag is the foiling around the edges - a technique new to me which is one of the many reasons I love creating Tim's tags. I like how our pumpkin came out and we did it using existing supplies. Here's my tag...
Here's a close up of the pumpkin...
The title was a bit tricky - we used different set of alpha dies that were a bit bigger. I still love the organic look of the cork.
So, that leaves one more tag from 2015 for me to share - September's. I messed that one up a bit but still learned from it. I will share that one tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!  
 
Supplies Used: 

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS