Friday, January 8

Project Life | Week 34-2015

Happy Friday!! While I was on vacation I caught up on a few weeks of my project life for 2015. For Week 34 I used Heidi Swapp's September Skies Value and Core Kits. I used October Afternoon's photo pocket page - lots of 3 by 3 pockets which I LOVE!! Here's my page. I'm using a new light box to photograph my projects. I love it - it saves me this time of year with the huge lack of daylight. However, I caught the light strip reflection in one of my photos, so I need to work on that! Here's my page ...
I love the September Skies collection. The pinks and greens are so fresh! Here are some close ups ...
The pops of silver glitter are so pretty!
I also added a few wood veneer pieces to some of the cards.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend.

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS