Friday, January 29

Project Life Page and Amen to Friday!

Hey ... It's FRIDAY!! Amen and Halleluiah to the work week being over! It's been very busy at work which is tiring me out as my hip is really hurting. I'm planning on surgery soon - the chronic pain is not welcome!! It's time to relax, spend time with my family and work on some deadlines - all in two days LOL!!
I worked on a Project Life page in between Design Team Projects using Maggie Holmes Open Book. Here's my whole page...
Here's the title card - I layered a frame, die cuts and a few other elements to add depth.
I used the rub ons that coordinated with the Open Book collection and a few of the cards.
My photos this week feature my love of coffee and were printed with the Collect App...
 
Here's the last few cards ... I LOVE the layered tags in the collection!!
The confetti pockets were already created from the prior week.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you too can relax and enjoy family and friends this weekend! See you next week, rested and ready to tackle another hectic work week!!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Clever project life page with all the different coffee cups

BLOG CREDITS