Friday, January 15

Winter Cards

Oh Friday, I'm so glad you are here! It was a LONG work week and I'm glad it's just about over! Hoping for a creative weekend, after catching up on some sleep Saturday and Sunday mornings!!
I'm in love with January's Simon Says Stamp Card Kit - the blues, purples and greys make a great winter card palette. I made a third card last night and used the snowflake stamps included in the kit. Here's my card ...
I stamped some snowflakes with versamark and white pigment ink. I then added some sequin snowflakes with Doodlebug Designs Lily White Glitter Sprinkles.
 Simon Says Stamp Card Kits make creating cards so fun and easy and I'm hoping to create a few more cards this weekend with this awesome kit! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Very bright and love the colors

BLOG CREDITS