Monday, September 9

Monday Monday ...

Yep, it's Monday again! Back to work, back to the routine. I'm very luck to work with a great group - we have lots of laughs and work well together with no drama! It's a blessing actually!


On a "cool score" note: I had a fun weekend including scoring a great vintage typewriter from my Mom. It's a beauty and it still works. The "N" sticks but otherwise is fine. I really want to get it restored - it's so worth it!!



IMG_1606


On a pet note: Max, my 12 year old cat, who was recently diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, went for a 2 month check-up over the weekend. He's doing great and was such a good sport. He had more bloodwork and a blood pressure check. He gained over a pound and looks so much better! He needs a pill twice daily for the rest of his life and all I can say is ... AMEN to pill pockets!!


On a crafty note: I have a few layouts to share using Graphic 45's new collection "Mother Goose". I created two layouts with the collection - one showcasing the collections childhood theme. The adorable picture is courtesy of a great friend and is of her daughter and her mother at Storyland ...



IMG_0057


The second layout shows how the collection can be used in a non-Mother Goose themed way ... this is Katelynn my niece's daughter ...



IMG_0056


I also decorated a printer's tray with the leftovers from the two layouts which I will share later this week! Have a great week and I'll be back soon!! Hope you enjoy and make the most of your routine.


 



1 comment:

BLOG CREDITS