Tuesday, September 10

Project Life - Week 36

I'm getting a bit quicker with Project Life process. Taking more pictures is the key ... Here's week 36 ...



IMG_0082


Photographing the cards out of the page protectors helps with the glare. Here's a close-up of the cards ...



IMG_0085


Doilies make a great accent as well as ticket stubs. I included a recap of the week - not an exciting life but it's my everyday ... I'm also lovin' the date stamp.



IMG_0092


Finally receiving my passport was definitely the highlight of my week ...


IMG_0095


My daily commute ... this is a big change from my previous job which was more local. It is well worth it though because I have a great group to work with!! Some changes in life are initially diffucult but so worth the effort!



IMG_0094


A little layering below - LOVE layering!!!!!



IMG_0083


And finally - poor Max going to the Vet for a recheck!



IMG_0090


Well that's week 36. Have a great week and take lots of pictures.



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS