Tuesday, September 24

An End of Summer Layout

 Good Morning Bloggers - hope you are doing well on this lovely Tuesday! I am trying to accept that "Summah" is "ovah" - like I have a choice, right?!?!  So, this weekend I worked on a summery layout to keep the season alive!! I used Noel Mignon's September Kit "Miss Nelson".  Seriously, you MUST check out these kits ... they are L O A D E D with product and embellies! Noel also has a Project Life kit that coordinates with the main kit - so between the two, you can create tons of layouts!! I had this picture of an adorable lab at the beach COVERED in sand and I had to scrap it. I used four 3.5 x 3.5 squares of patterned paper and went from there. I love the soft color combination of these papers ...


Insta love


The "love" part of the title is created with paper twine - I used glue dots as I went along ...



IMG_0158


I used my vintage typewriter to type up some journaling strips - how easy and I must admit, I love the sound of the keys hitting the paper. I clustered a doily and some stickers under the photo and a flair button over the photo for interest ...



IMG_0164

Well, I'm off to work on a PL page - it will be more "serious" than my last PL page - which was total silliness - but it was fun! I will be back later this week to share. Hope you have a creative week! Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear any comments!!


 



1 comment:

Kathy said...

So stinking cute!!!! You should link up to the paper issues summer issue!

BLOG CREDITS