Thursday, September 5

Project Life is taking life!

So, I'm finally in project life mode. It's quite a slow process for me now, but I'm sure it will pick up as I go along. I'm looking forward to more products that coordinate with my core kit which will enhance my pages! My FAV part of the process is the ability to print photos from my iphone wirelessly - either with my new Canon Pixma or from this lovely ... my Canon Selphy ...



IMG_1542


The dye sublimation process creates amazing prints, immediately fingerprint free and waterproof! You can get about 36 prints from one cartridge but the ease and portability is so worth it!! 


Here's my first page using the "Honey" Core Kit by Becky Higgins and my own embellies. I started with the end of August so I could document the Countryfest Concert at Gillette Stadium ...



IMG_1558


My next two pages focus on my studio. These pages have more journaling and more photos. The process ...



IMG_1570


Here's the pages ...



Project life 2013 copy


I'm still working on photographing these pages in page protectors and avoiding the glare of the protectors ... any tips ? let me know!! Enjoy the rest of the week and I'll be back soon with some new tags and layouts!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS