Saturday, September 14

More FUN with Graphic 45

Happy Saturday Everyone! Welcome weekend! I'm off to Norwell today to spend the day with my parents and celebrate my Mom's B-Day. We are heading to Hull for a nice dinner and hopefully I'll get some picture of Nantasket Beach if the weather cooperates.


As promised I have some pics of the Printer's Tray that I created with Graphic 45's Mother Goose collection. The printers tray is from 7 Gypsies and is perfect for the 4 x 6 sections of the collection. I used the leftover papers that I had from my layouts that I previously posted. Here's the tray along with some close-ups ..



IMG_0073
.



IMG_0077



IMG_0080



IMG_0081



IMG_0083


Wouldn't this make a great gift for a nursery or little one's room? It was fun to make and the only thing I would do-over is the gold chipboard keys ...not lovin' them!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS