Monday, September 30

Project Life: Week 39

Week 39 ... the start of Fall.


I used Becky Higgin's Honey Core Kit and Design F page protector for this week's page. This week is less "silly" than last week and is a daily highlight of my week. I used mostly grey cards from the kit and added pops of orange with photos and embellishments. I tapped away on my vintage typewriter for the journaling. Here's the entire page ...



IMG_0151


And here are the close-ups ... I love weather screen shots and I turned this one into black and white to coordinate better with the grey cards. I attached the pretty orange flower to the outside of the page protector.



IMG_0156


Coffee is a must on my Monday mornings and this smiley face was a nice touch ... Thank-you nice person at Dunkin Donuts!



IMG_0158


Happy Mail - I can't wait to dig into this new PL kit "Just add Color" - the kit contains 4x6, 4x4 AND 2x2 cards AND stickers that match the collection ... and, of course, loved the Nashville Premiere!!



IMG_0160


You gotta love this time of year for all the NEW T.V. shows and The Big Bang Theory is right at the top of my list.



IMG_0163


And the final section ... More pumpkins and a final quote ...



IMG_0164


Thanks for sharing my week with me and I'm off to work on a sketch. Have a great week 40!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS