Saturday, October 5

A Birthday, A Sketch and A Kit!

WOW, another Birthday has arrived ... the "number" is an eye-opener, and thankfully, I do not feel my "number"!! Thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes.


My layout this week is based on Creative Scrappers latest Sketch - #252. My page took a while because I got "stuck" a few times - once with the square without a photo and the title didn't come too quickly. So, I put it aside for a few days and then it come together. I used paper's from September's Noel Mignon Kit "Miss Nelson. Here's the sketch and my layout based on it ...



Creative_Scrappers_252



IMG_0154


I stayed true to the sketch and just angled the squares a bit. Here's some close-ups ...



IMG_0156



IMG_0158



IMG_0159



IMG_0162


Thanks to both Creative Scrappers for the inspiring sketch and to Noel Mignon for the AMAZING kits with which to create. It's a creative match made in heaven!! Thanks for stopping by - I'm off to finish my Project Life page for this week!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS