Tuesday, October 15

Days off and a Sketch

Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing well.


I have so enjoyed my last few days off. I spent time with family, great friends and also had some studio time.Today, I picked up my vintage typewriter from a repair shop and the owner said he actually had some offers on it! You can't beat quality equipment when things were made to last!!


I finished a layout today based on the latest Creative Scrappers Sketch #253. I used Noel Mignon's October's Kit "Union Square" to create this page. Noel's kits are PACKED with product and are worth every penny!! I did LOTS of layering on this page and bent the edges of the papers to add domension. Here's the inspirational sketch ...



Creative_Scrappers_253


and here's my layout ...



IMG_0154


I LOVE this picture of Josh - he's so grown up now. Here's a close-up of all the layers including an awesome envelope from Fancy Pants ...



IMG_0161


The kit came with a Dear Lizzy wooden word "love" which I paunted with gold paint. It looked kinda plain so I added some gesso to a background stamp and stamped it on the painted word and it looked so much better ...


IIMG_0156


I loved this sketch and am so glad Creative Scrappers is back. Thanks for stopping by. Now I'm off to tidy up the studio and try to get back to the reality of work!! Have a great rest of the week! I will be back this weekend with my PL page for Week 42.



2 comments:

Sherri Funk said...

This is just gorgeous Lynn, those papers are beautiful. Thank you so much for linking up with us at Creative Scrappers.

Pamela Ellis said...

Beautiful layout! I love all your layers and the title. Great photo of your son. Drop by sometime would love to see you! All the best!
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

BLOG CREDITS