Monday, October 14

Week 42 - Happy Columbus Day!!

Happy Columbus Day!! Hope you are off work and enjoying a beautiful Monday Holiday! I'm off today and tomorrow and I am planning on serious studio time. I have just finished my Project Life page for Week 41 and I love how this one came out! I used Becky Higgins "Honey" Core Kit and focused on the blue cards within the core kit as well as the coordinating 12 x 12 papers. The page protector is Design Q which will help me transition into the "Just Add Color" Kit which contains lots of pretty 4x4 square cards. The title card for this week is my fav thus far and I love using bits and pieces and leftovers and scraps from my stash. Here's the whole page ...



IMG_0150


Here's my title card ... I finally used these adorable Dear Lizzy feathers ...



IMG_0157


Washi tape, doily, a flair button ...



IMG_0159


The beauty of Fall ... and the beauty of twine LOL!!



IMG_0161


Pumpkin everything !!



IMG_0162


And my tuckered out studio helpers ...



IMG_0165


This week, in addition to PL Week 42, I hope to finish two layouts from awesome sketches using my latest Noel Mignon kit "Union Square". Have a great week everyone!!


 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS