Monday, October 28

Project Life - Week 43

Well, this weekend was WAY TOO SHORT!! Aren't they all though?!?! Having worked on Saturday made it a bit shorter, but I will love the paycheck!! I made the most of yesterday, my only studio time over the weekend, and finished up and photographed my PL page for week 43. I used Becky Higgins "Just Add Color" core kit again - I'm lovin' the colors in this kit!! The 2x2 squares are so fun and I decorated most of them with some Washi Tape to jazz them up a bit! I used page design "HSN 1" for this page so I could incorporate the 2x2 squares, which I've been itchin' to use. These page protectors were part of the kit that was exclusive to HSN and is still available. Here's the entire page ...



IMG_0159


The Title page includes Washi tape and old thickers from my stash ...



IMG_0165


My go to screen shot of the weather and my thoughts on the changing seasons ...Remember these old Heidi Swapp transparency clocks ...



IMG_0168


And now the AWESOME 2x2 squares ... and my FAV of late ... the date stamp ...



IMG_0176


here's a grouping of four 2x2 photos on a 4x4 square which I did on my Canon Selphy and my new iphone ...



IMG_0177


more adorable 2x2 squares ...



IMG_0181


my thoughts on the week ...



IMG_0184


and the final card ... my growing PL cart ...



IMG_0185


If you're into Project Life I know you would LOVE this kit!!  Check it out on HSN!! Thanks for visiting and have a great week!!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS