Wednesday, October 30

A sketch and a Kit ...

So, you know how I LOVE sketches, right?!? And you know how I LOVE Noel Mignon monthly kits ... so, using them together doesn't get any better! Creative Scrappers latest sketch is so fun. It is Sketch # 254 and you can see all the DT reveals on the blog.  Here's the sketch ...



Creative_Scrappers_254


I used Noel Mignon's October Union Square Kit for this sketch. Here's my take on the awesome sketch ...



CS Sketch 254 2 copy


I had the opportunity to take several classes with the oh so fabulous Dina Wakley. I learned so much about combining color and mediums and I would highly recommend her classes!! I have been wanting to scrap this photo for awhile and this collection was perfect for it. I combined elements from the main kit with the coordinating Project Life kit and blinged it up with some gold accents.



IMG_0168



IMG_0170


I'm so loving these Dear Lizzy Thickers ...



IMG_0165


So, thanks for looking and I would love to hear from you. I'm off to work on PL for this week!! Have a great week and GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS