Sunday, October 20

Halloween ATC's

Hello Everyone! Hope you had a great week. The weather this past week has been amazing - I've been walking during my lunch breaks and after work with Simba and soaking it in!!


I'm so glad I had studio time this weekend. I "whipped up" a few Halloween ATC's Friday night using Marah Johnson's Halloween collection for Splash of Color!! Here's the two I created ...I love this little owl, and he's even cuter with a hat ...



IMG_0152


The second ATC has a more mixed media feel with some gesso painted here and there ...



IMG_0158


I've finished my PL page for week 42 and will share tomorrow!


Thanks for stopping by and I'm off to work on week 43!! Have a great week!!


 



1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love these!! That owl is way cute!!!!

BLOG CREDITS