Monday, October 21

Project Life: Week 42

Monday, Monday ... can't trust that day!! Remember that song - or did I just totally date myself!  Monday ... back to a full work week, and more commuting - when is the next Holiday LOL!


I finished my PL page for Week 42 and I changed things up by using a different core kit. For the next few pages I'm using Becky Higgins "Just Add Color" kit that I recently purchased. This kit includes 4 x 4 AND 2 x 2 squares that are so fun and colorful! My last few pages were monochromatic and this week is all about color.   This kit has beautiful reds, oranges, yellow and greens and the opposite sides are all neutrals - perfect for a formal event. The kit includes sticker sheets making embellishing the cards a breeze. I used PL Page Design Q for this page. Here's the entire page ...



IMG_0154


I LOVE the colors here!! Here's the title card and more close-ups ...



IMG_0162



IMG_0166


The 2 x 2 squares are so fun and easily add detail to the cards. I use weather screen shots alot and it's a nice memory to look back on ...



IMG_0169



IMG_0170



IMG_0178


and the final card ... wine on Friday night and the gorgeous sun on my face on Saturday!



IMG_0176


 So, thanks for looking into my everyday - not too exciting, but it's mine! Have a great week everyone!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS